Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BLOG 2 - DESCRIPTION ESSAY

WALKING WITH VANS


            Absolutely, it’s necessary to wear shoes in everyday life and surely have to take it everywhere seemed to be a part of you. By the change of time, we move to the era of fashion which has been varied overtime. However, everyone all needs their own unique style, differentiation, and self-confidence in order to create the identity differs from others. Someone may look at you, appreciate, and fall in love with your style and you would be glad to feel that. Sneakers could be one of the good choices making your own style differently. And then why do we have to choose Vans? I’m also asking myself. Why I like it?



            As we saw, most people prefer to wear canvas when going out, especially among teenagers. It has never been out-of-date. You don’t need to dress a lot, just be simple by wearing T-shirt, your favorite jeans, and can’t miss with the nice sneakers. That’ll be cool and good looking to others.





            Of course, I also love this style. It makes me have more confident to go outside, hang out with friends, shopping on the weekend than wearing a laced dress with high heels like other girls preferred. I used to wear a beautiful and neatly dress only for the formal occasion that rarely happened. I prefer to dress comfortably and simply but cool and chic in the same time. So, Vans could answer my questions to let me shining my COOL!



                I’ve been to JJ market for several times a month. You couldn’t imagine how large groups of people surrounding you. They are from different place but also have the same purpose there, that’s shopping! Many outlets along the street are crowded with masses of people who desire to shop and want to get the best thing they decided to choose it. Even though they’re tired and so hot, but they’re still enjoy shopping, smile, and laugh with their friends. I like to see many people covered with clothes by their style. Someone dresses uniquely and different but it doesn’t attract me as the one who coming with Vans. It makes them cool by itself with many designs, original style, durable, stylish, and very good looking. Thus, these’re caused the best shoes and so popular of Vans brand among teenagers.



            Finally, the main reason we chose to wear Vans because we love Vans! I think that’s an enough reason by own meaning. As once you chose to love something, even if someone wouldn’t agree, you still love it anyway. So, Vans is the number one of us and put as our best shoes forever.





                                                    
                                                     THANK YOU VERY MUCH :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment